Hi there. I know becoming a writer is not an easy walk in a bed of roses. I need your point of views, your critics and thoughts that can help me assess if my writing has the flavor of a story that can create marks to the heart and mind of the readers. So I am asking you this huge favor to write your comment and answer some of the questions that I would love to ask from you after reading part of my manuscript.
My questions would be:
1. How was the central character portrayed and was this portrayal clear and interesting?
2. What made you think this piece was a story and did you want to read on?
3. What were the most, the least, successful aspects of the writing?
I would appreciate a lot if you can continue with the questions below:
4. What were the strengths and weaknesses of the character portrayals?
5. Were there any very clear, or any confusing elements of the story?
Portions of the manuscript that I have posted here is password protected. If you wish to see the content, please feel free to send your password request to firstname.lastname@example.org I will be very glad to send the details to you.
Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.
The hopeful one,